The Thompson's Est. 12/20/2003

This is the site of Jennifer and Keith Thompson. Their romance began their Junior Year of high school (1993)and ended up in marriage on December 20, 2003. Throughout their 10 year (OMG! 10 years?!?!?) courtship, they grew apart, and then together, and then apart and then (oh, well you get the drift)…… but in the end, a wonderful romantic friendship turned into a strong partnership that they both believed, would stand the test of time. And then....came Avery Grace :)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Our entry into the world of blogging

Wow! A blog spot? I didn't even know what a blog was until my friend Megan e-mailed me the web address to hers. I fell in love with the journal like format but the ease of typing on a keyboard. These are the trials and tribulations of Jennifer, Keith and Shilo Thompson. I know you just can't wait to read what's next!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home