The Thompson's Est. 12/20/2003

This is the site of Jennifer and Keith Thompson. Their romance began their Junior Year of high school (1993)and ended up in marriage on December 20, 2003. Throughout their 10 year (OMG! 10 years?!?!?) courtship, they grew apart, and then together, and then apart and then (oh, well you get the drift)…… but in the end, a wonderful romantic friendship turned into a strong partnership that they both believed, would stand the test of time. And then....came Avery Grace :)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's Day......My First :)


My first mother's day. It was a great day!!! Keith made breakfast, bought me a GORGEOUS peridot necklace (Avery's birthstone) and took care of Avery for most of the morning, as to give me a "break" and then we spent the afternoon with my mom and extended family. I look at my beautiful daughter and can't ever imagine my life without her.....She has brought so much depth to my world and although the day was supposed to be a day to celebrate all of a "mother's accomplishments"....I spent the day reflecting on what Avery has brought to my world. I am a more patient person, I can appreciate the little things, I am constantly thinking of others, I am always in the process of "bettering" myself so that my daughter can always be proud of the person that I am. Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there. We deserve a day to celebrate our accomplishments and hard work, absolutely......but isn't it amazing the small beings that made us mothers, also made us SOOO much more???

1 Comments:

At Friday, 18 May, 2007 , Blogger Mom of Mattie said...

What a beautiful picture of you two! I am glad you had such a great day. Can you believe it, we are mommies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss you! Talk to you soon, I am sure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home