The Thompson's Est. 12/20/2003

This is the site of Jennifer and Keith Thompson. Their romance began their Junior Year of high school (1993)and ended up in marriage on December 20, 2003. Throughout their 10 year (OMG! 10 years?!?!?) courtship, they grew apart, and then together, and then apart and then (oh, well you get the drift)…… but in the end, a wonderful romantic friendship turned into a strong partnership that they both believed, would stand the test of time. And then....came Avery Grace :)

Friday, November 02, 2007

Pre- Halloween Festivities..... GETTING THE PUMPKINS!

C'mon daddy.......There aren't going to be any left if you keep walking that slow!
How about this baloo, mommy?
HA! I found you!!!!
Huh? Why do I have to pose for a photo? There is still so much running around to do?


Don't ask me where we took these pics.....I honestly do not remember. We live in the sticks, folks....so Pumpkin Farms are a dime a dozen. All I do know is that around the time these pics were taken (the first weekend in October....which would have made Avery 13 months), Avery was really walking on her own. She had a great time weaving in and out of the pumpkins. Avery's word for pumpkin is "baloo". I'm not sure where that came from, except it kind of sounds like balloon.....but it's adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home