Skip to now
I don't mean to be lame and skip over a whole year of marriage, but I hope to be able to summarize it as best as I can in this short blog................
12/20/03- Jenn and Keith marry after 10 years (on & off) of dating. Wedding @ Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church in Brockport, NY and Reception at the Inn on Broadway in Rochester, NY. THE MOST AMAZING WEDDING.......EVER!!!!!
12/26/03- Jenn and Keith go on a 11 day GLORIOUS honeymoom. 7 Day Cruise to the S. Carribean and 4 days in PUERTO RICO!!!! Awesome!
01/04- Jenn starts grad school (with her BFF, Lisa) at the University at Buffalo (18 month program) after being home from honeymoon for ONLY A WEEK! Keith is a wonderful, supportive husband and backs Jenn, 100%. Gotta love Keith!!!
02/04- Jenn is sick of grad school already! LOL! Keith is sick of it too :)
11/04- On a more serious note, Keith's dad, Jesse Thompson, passed away suddenly this month. What a horrible month! My heart breaks every time I see Keith looking so sad. Jesse- you will be missed. What a test to a relationship when a parent dies......
12/04- 1st Anniversary. Jenn & Keith head to the Fingerlakes for a night at Belhurst Castle. They tour some wineries on the way.
01/05 Did I mention that Jenn is sick of grad school???? But ready for the next stage of her life. See our next blog for more info!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home