The Thompson's Est. 12/20/2003

This is the site of Jennifer and Keith Thompson. Their romance began their Junior Year of high school (1993)and ended up in marriage on December 20, 2003. Throughout their 10 year (OMG! 10 years?!?!?) courtship, they grew apart, and then together, and then apart and then (oh, well you get the drift)…… but in the end, a wonderful romantic friendship turned into a strong partnership that they both believed, would stand the test of time. And then....came Avery Grace :)

Friday, May 18, 2007

Sisters......


This is just a little blog shout out to my 2 younger sibs......Sometimes I wake up in the morning feeling a little sentimental and today was one of those days :) I have had the pleasure of having some really meaningful conversations with my 2 sisters lately and I have come to find out that these 2 individuals are some really cool peeps!!! It's amazing that almost overnight they have gone from 2 "annoying, copying everything I say, tugging on my pants" little siblings, to 2 most wonderful, insigtful, mature adults. I am blessed to have 2 sisters. A lot of the time growing up I was forced into a "maternal role" that I really didn't enjoy too much but now our relationship seems much different. Although we don't see each other as much as we like as Bre is in school full-time and Rae is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY down in GA, I really can't wait for the times when the three of us can get together. It is FUN :) Avery will be so lucky to be able to grow with 2 aunts to dote over her, and be able to witness her mommy having a blast with her sisters. I remember when I used to see my mother with her sisters and be SOOO jealous!!! I wanted that. I just rememberd....I can have that now! I miss you guys and I hope that our relationship will continue to grow and mature over the years. You guys mean a lot to me and I will always be here for you, through thick and thin......Blood is thicker than water :) And it does take a village....blah blah blah. Love ya......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home