The Thompson's Est. 12/20/2003

This is the site of Jennifer and Keith Thompson. Their romance began their Junior Year of high school (1993)and ended up in marriage on December 20, 2003. Throughout their 10 year (OMG! 10 years?!?!?) courtship, they grew apart, and then together, and then apart and then (oh, well you get the drift)…… but in the end, a wonderful romantic friendship turned into a strong partnership that they both believed, would stand the test of time. And then....came Avery Grace :)

Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Wedding Day!!!!


Michele, Jenn, Katie, Amy, Beth, Kelly & Andrea
Sam, Katie, Jenn & Keith (Sam & Keith are twins, I swear......)
THE HAPPY COUPLE!!!!!
My friend, Amy got married a few weekends into September and Keith and I had a GREAT time at the wedding. I've been blessed to be invited to 3 weddings for women that I work with this year and Amy's was the last of the bunch. Katie and Sam's wedding was also this year (pictured in the 2nd photo) and Andrea and Larry's wedding was in April. Amy and I have worked together for the past 3 years. The strange thing about Amy's wedding is, as Amy's wedding got closer and we started talking about all the "casts of characters involved in her wedding" and I met some of her family at her shower......we discovered that our families were close friends. Her Aunt Jo and my Aunt Ingrid were BFF's......and our families practically grew up together. It's a small, small world!!!! Happy wedding day, Chuck & Amy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home