Some down time with the Kaminskas/Nonna clan
Nonna! Look at the camera!
Aunt Bre-Bre.....Here's ONE cracker, but don't think I'm giving you any more!
Aunt Chi-Chi is Da Bomb!The night before my sister Rae (Aunt Chi-Chi.....Avery can't say Rae or Rachel but can say the "CH" sound.....so thus, Aunt Chi-Chi was formed) to return to her home in Georgia, I had my mom and my 2 sisters over for dinner. It was nice to escape the hub-bub of Christmas and have a relaxing dinner and some QT. Nice conversation was had, Avery was chill.......I felt good about the visit and all that my family is. Although my family is a little untraditional in a lot of ways........It is what my daughter will grow up knowing and I hope that my daughter will be able to take away traits from each. My sister Rae is who she is. She is very different from I and I from her. Her integrity lies in her STRENGTH and her quest for true happiness. And not to settle for anything in between. This is so powerful to me. My sister Bre, also very different than I......She can bring calm to a room of hostile pirates :) She is a ray of light. My mom is the sensible voice of reason. She will always be able to see the fact from the fiction, and to guide the confused to the truth.
I am blessed to have these women in my life, and especially blessed that they are my family. I was excited to see my daughter interact with each of them......and I enjoyed getting to spend time with them during the holidays. It made me sad when the holidays were over, knowing that I won't see Rae for quite some time (as she lives so far away) and Bre is in college and my mom works 2 jobs......It's sad that people that you love to spend time with......it's not always that easy. Thanks for a great Christmas y'all!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home