Hello! Let me reintroduce myself!

To all my blogreaders.....this is my feeble attempt to re-enter my blogging universe. I thought it proper to re-introduce myself.....Here goes! 20 things about me......
1.) My name is Jennifer.....I'm 30 years old and I am NOT an alcoholic.
2.) My favorite color is green and my LEAST favorite color is brown.
3.) I have a 23 month old daughter named Avery who is equal parts of adorable, energetic, challenging and wondrous.
4.) I have worked at the same place for 7 years, steadily climbing the ladder and now can say that I am a 30 year old supervisor, whom is female.This would be impressive, if not in the social work field, eh?
5.) I love to read brainless fiction novels with great background meaning. Good one--- Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin. What I'm reading now--- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingslover.
6.) My dream is to one day travel the world......all the world.....every inch!
7.) My favorite meal would have to be my grandmother's eggplant parm......cold....eaten straight from the foil packaging that it is delivered in.
8.) My favorite ice cream is chocolate almond from Abbott's.
9.) I love pie. I mean.....it's kind of sad how much I love pie. Cherry, blueberry, apple, peach etc..etc.. It doesn't matter the filling....I just love the taste and how it instantly reminds you of home (even though the last time I actually MADE a pie, I was a college student and my grandfather told me it was the worst apple pie he ever ate!).
10.) I have a passion for crafts and artsy fartsy stuff however I am so overwhelmed with my life, I feel like the thought of doing all those arts and crafts only paralyzes me. I feel like the only time I will be able to tap into this passion will be when I am old, alone and living in a senior living apartment complex!
11.) Magazines excite me. I know....totally lame. I just love reading the gossip on my favorite celebs and ruffling through those glossy pages!
12.) I hate where I live. Loathe it....can't stand it.....BLECH! I am an urbanite living in suburban HELL!!!! Ok....so anyways..... :)
13.) I love to cook. I love new recipes and throwing items together to make something healthful and delicious. One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving for this fact alone....I love making all those yummy food items that make people feel like they're family.
14.) 30 is SOOO the new 20! I would never go back to my 20's......As scared as I was to actually hit the 30-mark, I am so proud to have been on this Earth for 30 years and so much more confident in my status here! 20 just felt like a 10 year awkward stage. 30 year olds are HAWT!
15.) I love conversation. Any kind really. I love to talk politics, life goals/dreams, sports, religion, relationships, parenting.....I love to talk. Can you tell? Although, it is equally rewarding to listen as I feel like if you don't listen.....how will you ever have anything to talk about?
16.) My favorite cereal is Lucky Charms :)
17.) I hate sweaty armpits.
18.) I like to play with my daughter's toys.
19.) I am obsessed with garage sales.
20.) One day, I want to be inspirational to someone......someone other than my family and friends. One day I want to be someone that people look up to.........an inspiration to my community as I lived my life in a way that was selfless and noble.
21.) Ha! You thought I was going to stop at 20, eh?

2 Comments:
i'm totally eating lucky charms while i read you blog!!! haha! miss you terribly!
Where the heck are the new pictures of Avery? How are you? I miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home