The Thompson's Est. 12/20/2003

This is the site of Jennifer and Keith Thompson. Their romance began their Junior Year of high school (1993)and ended up in marriage on December 20, 2003. Throughout their 10 year (OMG! 10 years?!?!?) courtship, they grew apart, and then together, and then apart and then (oh, well you get the drift)…… but in the end, a wonderful romantic friendship turned into a strong partnership that they both believed, would stand the test of time. And then....came Avery Grace :)

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Avery and Daddy






What can I say? Avery and her daddy are unbelievably bonded. From the moment that she entered this world, I experienced what it was like to witness true love and devotion. I don't mean in the romantic sense, but in the love that a father can have for his child. I remember being a little scared about Keith as a father. I always knew that he would love his daughter, but I wondered how invested he would be in the little things (changing diapers, calming a crying baby, getting up at 2am, burping, changing, bathing.....all the things that come along with taking care of a baby. Well...Keith has done all those "little things" and more. I can't believe how easily he jumped into fatherhood. He makes it all look so easy! And where I lack, he excels. Everyone always talks about motherhood and the experience of becomming a new mother and all that entails. I stand in awe of my husband and what he has done as a father for our daughter's first 10 weeks here on earth. I say, fatherhood should be celebrated too :) Love ya, Keith!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home