
Yeah! My favorite Dancing with the Stars competitor won the competition last night!!!! I was so excited!!!! All through the season, everyone kept saying that Joey or Laila was going to come out on top. Well....not me!!! In my opinion, the two of them never deserved to win. They were a little too cocky for my taste. Apolo ROCKED the house! And he was so hardworking, competitive yet always so excited when the judges gave him positive feedback and good scores. Laila and Joey just seemed like it was owed to them. GOOD FOR YOU APOLO! You have a new fan for life!!!!! I'm so bummed, however. What am I going to watch now on TV?
1 Comments:
I love Apolo too and am so glad that he won! I also think that him and Julianne really ought to get together.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home