The Thompson's Est. 12/20/2003

This is the site of Jennifer and Keith Thompson. Their romance began their Junior Year of high school (1993)and ended up in marriage on December 20, 2003. Throughout their 10 year (OMG! 10 years?!?!?) courtship, they grew apart, and then together, and then apart and then (oh, well you get the drift)…… but in the end, a wonderful romantic friendship turned into a strong partnership that they both believed, would stand the test of time. And then....came Avery Grace :)

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Avery meets Santa and Mrs. Claus






Every year my mom's company (Lechase Construction) throws one of the best Christmas parties of them all. During the day, they host a wonderful gig at the Rochester Convention Center for all the kids, and then that evening they host an adult-only affair. My mom is so lucky to work for such a wonderful company and this year Avery got to reap the benefits. She was invited to attend the children's party and meet......SANTA!!!! I think we were a little more excited than she was. It was a really fun day and Avery was pooped by the end. After the party, Keith and I dropped Avery off with my cousin (babysitter extrordinaire), Chelsea and then headed out to finish off our Christmas shopping. We had a great time, despite the crowds......and all in all, we had a really great day. In the pics, you see Avery in a cute little Christmas outfit (she was supposed to wear this to the party but spit up all over it about 5 minutes before we left the house)......and then Keith, my mom, Avery and I with Santa & Mrs. Claus (BKA Wayne LeChase and his wife), Avery & Santa and the beautiful tree that decorated the kid's area at the Rochester Convention Center.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 19 December, 2006 , Blogger Mom of Mattie said...

Jenn-
What does your mom do at LeChase? I have been trying to get in there for years. I actually had an interview there right before Mattie was born, but I think me being out on Maternity leave scared them. They told me all about the great parties they hold! I am so jealous. And can I say, that christmas card with little Avery is too cute! Where did you get it done? Our cards will be out this week.

 
At Friday, 29 December, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Jenn and Keith -
I have thoroughly enjoyed this site!! Avery Grace is an absolute doll - I enjoyed spending time with her on Tuesday!! Keep up the wonderful work and ENJOY her and one another - the rest will happen!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home