The Thompson's Est. 12/20/2003

This is the site of Jennifer and Keith Thompson. Their romance began their Junior Year of high school (1993)and ended up in marriage on December 20, 2003. Throughout their 10 year (OMG! 10 years?!?!?) courtship, they grew apart, and then together, and then apart and then (oh, well you get the drift)…… but in the end, a wonderful romantic friendship turned into a strong partnership that they both believed, would stand the test of time. And then....came Avery Grace :)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Feelings and all That Jazz

How do I feel as a woman dealing with infertility?

Sad, out of control, a failure, abnormal, weird, blamed, empty, ugly, shamed, alien, foreign, ********************************unworthy**************************************

A few descriptive adjectives but a lot of meaning. I don't want this to seem like a pity party or that I am totally and completely depressed all the time b/c I am not. I am truly happy for the blessings that God has given to me in my life. I know that He will guide me to my true destiny when I am ready for it. But each day, one of these adjectives pop up in my world and I have to fight to push that pesky little adjective deep down again so that it won't bother me.

Enough! Onward and Upward!!!! I have an appointment at the RFCC tomorrow. More info to come. Cross your fingers and toes for good news, in some form or another. I'll take it whenever I can get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home